Want to establish a new company (Sole proprietor, LLC, Ltd, Inc., other types of legal entities)? Then you’re in the right place. A new, modern and reliable way to establish a new company. Behind our team stand a large number of established companies that, thanks to our advice, successfully work and tackle the everyday challenges. Get advice from our experts about the obligations of the newly established company to the state, taxes and tax benefits, legal company placement, human resources (hiring employees, protecting company rights in employee contracts) and other advice, in depending on your company type and your business idea.
With the founding of a company, you receive a one-hour free consultation with a top expert in the field of business law regarding:
- which type of company most suits your business plan,
- obligations of the newly established company towards the state,
- advice on tax incentives and tax regulations,
- regulation of the rights and obligations of the founders of LLC,
- information on current opportunities to finance your business plan,
- restrictions with the manager,
- legal aid in companies that perform activities for which a permit from a state authority is required,
- human resources (employees, work contracts, salaries and allowances from a working relationship, etc.).
- Other questions and dilemmas that worry you as a new entrepreneur.